QuickBooks Desktop has enhanced technical features and accounting tools as compared to other accounting applications developed for small enterprises. One of the unique features of QB is ‘Multi-User Mode’, which is easily utilized to access the company files based on the server through the relevant workstations.
There are, however, certain issues that can stop the user from going to the multi-user mode from the single-user mode, and one of the common technical problems in this context is ‘QuickBooks Error Code H202’.
If you are constantly disturbed due to the occurrence of ‘QuickBooks Error Code H202’, you need to dial 1.855.738.2784 to get help from our QB Experts Team.
The common causes that can trigger ‘H202 Error in QuickBooks Application’ are explained in the following points:
1. An inaccurate technical configuration of hosting settings across different computers can cause this error code.
2. Major faults in the ‘Windows Firewall’ settings can easily instigate this problem.
You May Read Also: How To Fix QuickBooks Error 30159
You can exterminate ‘Multi-User Mode Error H202 in QB Desktop’ via the methods detailed below:
1. Firstly, choose any workstation available on the network & instantly open the QB window so that you are able to tap the ‘Utilities’ tab under the ‘File’ menu.
2. Thereafter, you can mark the ‘Stop Hosting Multi-User Access’ box in order to stop the chosen workstation from acting as a host for the company file.
3. Now, the previous two steps need to be carried out on every workstation, following which you can launch the QB window on the server computer.
4. Next, shift to the ‘Utilities’ tab indicated inside the ‘File’ menu, after which you will mark the ‘Host Multi-User Access’ box to ensure that the server functions as a host for the data file.
Finally, you will be able to correctly open all the company files present on the server from all the workstations situated on the network.
1. Just use the web browser to launch the official website of Intuit on your server computer & swiftly strike the precise link to download ‘QuickBooks Tool Hub’.
2. Now, you need to put the ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ file within the ‘Documents’ folder so that you can finally install ‘QB Tool Hub’ through the execution of the same file.
3. Thereafter, swiftly open up the ‘QB Tool Hub’ window & instantly access the ‘Network Issues’ menu to finally open the ‘QuickBooks Database Server Manager’ icon.
4. Next, easily utilize the ‘Browse’ icon to load the company file, following which you shall immediately tap the ‘Start Scan’ button to repair the selected company file.
5. After completing the execution, simply use any workstation on the network to swiftly launch the company files saved on the server system.
Both methods that are illustrated above can swiftly exterminate ‘QuickBooks Error Code H202’, provided you use them in a valid order. For further help, dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Professionals Team.
Recommended To Read: How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 1723